<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8006203013951795250?origin\x3dhttp://ahopefulheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor="black">
Her.
*rachel lim*
30.05.1989
mgs
trinity college
university of melbourne
snyo
wesley methodist church

i love you.



Host.
Blogger

Design.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
i haven't blogged in AGES.
got a shock myself when I saw that my last entry was 11th march, and that is just slightly more than 2 weeks ago but honestly, I feel like I haven't done so in a very very long time! got a whole list of things to blog which is on my table at home. At ballieu library now, wanted to check if emmanuel's mozart andante in B flat K15ii is here but, can't find it.
just cashed in my ballarat cheque of $300 =) cool. Was talking to mummy last night and yeah, "kinda" decided on violin competition programme. Vieuxtemps is definitely going to be my concerto. I've always dreamt of the day I can play that with the orchestra.. but somehow, i don't know myself if i'm going for the competition. is that like being too complacent? you're in med school and it's not like you have all the time to practise.. and besides, at the moment, i dont even have a teacher yet. competing in Open category? you must be mad. the rest will probably be yong siew toh conservatory people who spend all their days practising like siao.. and you want to fight with them? haiz. i don't know really. i have a reputation to keep up also remember rach.. don't want to embarrass myself. Oh well, tomorrow going to audition with hennessy at ANAM. hope it'll go well.. and i'll get a great violin teacher!

2:27 PM.